This idea can be constituted under two categories: genius or pure stupidity. I am going to side with genius. If you want to add a little spunk to your summer activities, follow the preceding directions.
- Purchase a large sized watermelon.
- Cut a small whole into a watermelon and remove a chunk (remember to save the chunk you removed).
- Fill the watermelon with one bottle of vodka of your choice (I didn’t think I would need to give instructions to buy vodka, but if you don’t have it handy, do that in Step 1)
- Replace the chunk of melon that you had cut out earlier.
- Let the watermelon sit for a couple hours. Make sure you rotate the melon so the vodka gets absorbed into all portions (we forgot to do that, ooopppps!)
- After some time has passed, cut it up and enjoy! Be careful, its potent!